POD-ENV Dual 18x Optical Zoom w/ Low-Light/Night Vision Drone Camera
The POD-ENV in an advanced, innovative low-light/night vision aerial drone camera, with integrated, powerful 18x zoom capability, and 1080P full high-definition (HD) video recordings. The POD-ENV's ability to capture highly detailed and clear images in low-light shooting environments makes it a particularly suited tool for commercial or industrial security, monitoring, and surveillance. Other uses for which the POD-ENV can be deployed include wildlife monitoring, search and rescue operations, commercial and industrial inspections, and more. The POD-ENV is compatible with the EWZ-S8 drone, the EWZ-H6 drone, and the EWZ-D6 drone.
- Low-light, night-vision, fully waterproof aerial drone camera
- Ideal for surveillance, monitoring, and other security purposes
- Powerful 18x zoom capability with 1080P Full HD image capability
- Advanced, superior telephoto stabilization technology for image clarity
- 200W effective pixel, with high-resolution image noise reduction
- Intelligent/smart image enhancement technology modes for reduced blur
- Effective megapixel of 3MP; 1920P x 1080P video resolution at 30 fps
- 32GB SD card compatibility for image storage
Be the first to review this product.
- Limited Warranty & Instant Exchange Program Details Skynex Global Drones, Ltd. (a.k.a. Skynex Industrial Drones) Limited Warranty (U.S.) The limited warranty set forth below is given by Skynex Global Drones, Ltd. ("Skynex Industrial Drones") with respect to the new or refurbished commercial or industrial drones, or industrial drone related product (collectively "Product") sold under the terms of this limited warranty, when purchased and used in the United States only. The Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service (a) for a period of six (6) months from the date of original purchase when delivered to you in new condition in its original container or (b) for six (6) months from the date of original purchase for refurbished Products. Product returned Skynex Industrial Drones’ repair facility or a Skynex Industrial Drones Authorized Service Facility ("ASF"), and proven to be defective upon inspection will be (a) repaired utilizing new, remanufactured, repaired and/or recycled parts (b) exchanged for new or; (c) exchanged for a refurbished Product, as determined by the Skynex Industrial Drones repair facility or the ASF. Warranty repair or replacement shall not extend the original warranty period of the Product. A dated proof of purchase is required at the time of warranty service. A copy of your dated bill of sale will satisfy this requirement. This warranty does not cover any accessories, or any consumables, as to which there shall be no warranty or replacement. This limited warranty shall only apply if the Product is used for its normal and intended purpose, and accompanying peripheral drone equipment, including camera, gimbal, remote control, motors, flight controller, electronic speed controller, and other electronic parts and components integrated inside the drone, drone camera, drone camera gimbal, or drone remote controller. Skynex Industrial Drones shall have no responsibility for such items except for compatible brand peripheral equipment covered by a separate warranty ("Separate Warranty"). Repairs of such drone brand peripheral equipment shall be governed by the terms of the Separate Warranty. Non- brand drone equipment that may be distributed with the Product are sold "as is" and without warranty of any kind, including any implied warranty regarding merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are disclaimed. The sole warranty, if any, with respect to such non-brand items is given by the manufacturer or producer thereof. This limited warranty covers all defects encountered in normal use of the Product and does not apply in the following cases: a. Loss of or damage to the Product due to abuse, neglect, mishandling, improper packaging by you, alteration, accident, electrical current fluctuations, improper use, failure to follow operating or maintenance instructions in, or environmental conditions prescribed in connection with the Product or other documentation, or services performed by someone other than a Skynex Industrial Drone repair facility or ASF. Without limiting the foregoing, dropping the Product, scratches, and abrasions will be presumed to have resulted from misuse, abuse or failure to operate the Product as set forth in the user's manual or other documentation for the Product. b. Use of parts, media, software or supplies (other than those sold by Skynex Industrial Drones), that cause damage to the Product or cause abnormally frequent service calls or service problems. c. If the Product has had its serial number or dating defaced, altered or removed. ANY SYSTEM SOFTWARE (WHETHER FACTORY LOADED ON THE PRODUCT OR CONTAINED ON SOFTWARE DISKETTES OR CD-ROMS ENCLOSED WITH, OR ACCOMPANYING, THE PRODUCT), AND ANY UTILITY SOFTWARE, DISTRIBUTED WITH OR FOR THE PRODUCT, IS SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY BY SKYNEX INDUSTRIAL DRONES. THE SOLE WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SOFTWARE IS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE MANUFACTURER'S LICENSE AGREEMENT DISTRIBUTED THEREWITH, INCLUDING ANY LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS THEREON. NO IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLIES TO THE PRODUCT AFTER THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE, AND NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXCEPT AS MENTIONED ABOVE, GIVEN BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT SHALL BIND SKYNEX INDUSTRIAL DRONES, OR ITS ASF. (SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) SKYNEX INDUSTRIAL DRONES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, INCONVENIENCE, EXPENSE FOR SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR SERVICE, STORAGE CHARGES, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND EVEN IF SKYNEX INDUSTRIAL DRONES OR ITS ASF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOR SHALL RECOVERY OF ANY KIND AGAINST CANON USA OR ITS ASF BE GREATER IN AMOUNT THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT CAUSING THE ALLEGED DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO YOU AND YOUR PROPERTY AND TO OTHERS AND THEIR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT SOLD BY SKYNEX INDUSTRIAL DRONES NOT CAUSED SOLELY AND DIRECTLY BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF SKYNEX INDUSTRIAL DRONES OR ITS ASF. (SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT OR THE PERSON FOR WHOM IT WAS PURCHASED AS A GIFT, AND STATES YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. Skynex Industrial Drone offers a full range of customer technical support* options: E-mail technical support, answers to frequently asked questions www.skynexindustrialdrones.com Toll-free live technical support within the limited warranty Monday—Friday (excluding holidays) at 1-888-595-9639 Repair or Exchange Service Options: In the event service is required for the Product during the limited warranty period, Skynex Industrial Drones offers one support options: Mail-In Service Skynex Industrial Drones Mail-In Service provides repair or exchange, at Skynex Industrial Drones’ option. The mailing address and phone number may be obtained from Skynex Industrial Drones’ site at www.skynexindustrialdrones.com or by calling Skynex Industrial Drones at 1-888-595-9639, or any time while speaking to a technical support person. A Product covered by this limited warranty will be repaired or exchanged, as determined by Skynex Industrial Drones, and returned. Exchange Service ** Skynex Industrial Drones will attempt to diagnose the nature of the problem and, if possible, correct it over the telephone. If the problem cannot be corrected over the telephone, and you elect the Exchange option, a reference number will be issued to you. You will be asked for the Product serial number and other information pertaining to your Product and for a ship-to location for the replacement Product (must include street address). Alternatively, if you do not wish to receive an exchange Product, you may elect to receive a full refund for the Product. Skynex Industrial Drones will ship out the replacement Product. After receipt of the replacement Product, follow the enclosed instructions on how to ship your product to Skynex Industrial Drones. A COPY OF YOUR DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE (BILL OF SALE), and a complete explanation of the problem must be included in order to obtain a replacement Product or refund. DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER ITEMS WITH THE YOUR PRODUCT IN THE RETURN SHIPPING CARTON, AND BE SURE TO RETAIN YOUR PRINTHEAD, INK CARTRIDGE(S) AND TANK(S). Exchange Service exchanges your Product with a replacement Product, which will normally be shipped the same day if your request for this service is by 3 p.m. E.T. Monday through Friday, except holidays. Skynex Industrial Drones does not guarantee same day shipment in the event of the occurrence of factors beyond its reasonable control. The replacement Product you receive may be a refurbished or reconditioned unit and will be covered for the balance of the period remaining on your original limited warranty. NOTE THAT BY USING THIS SERVICE YOU WILL KEEP THE REPLACEMENT PRODUCT THAT IS SENT TO YOU. SKYNEX INDUSTRIAL DRONES WILL RETAIN THE PRODUCT THAT YOU ORIGINALLY PURCHASED, WHICH SHALL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SKYNEX INDUSTRIAL DRONES. Exchange warranty program service is available only during the express limited-warranty period for your Product and only in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii during such period. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. * Support program specifics are subject to change without notice. Exchange warranty service is subject to the availability of refurbished or new replacement units.
- Usually Ships within 24 Hours
- 1.30 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout